DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, OneKey®MLS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by OneKey® MLS or by a third-party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to OneKey® MLS’ designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- an address, telephone number, and e-mail address where OneKey® MLS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not OneKey® MLS, can contact you;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- your electronic or physical signature.
OneKey® MLS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event OneKey® MLS removes the allegedly infringing materials, OneKey® MLS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that OneKey® MLS removed or disabled access to the materials. OneKey® MLS may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
OneKey® MLS reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any User’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe a User of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact OneKey® MLS’ Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist OneKey® MLS in determining that the User repeatedly engaged in the infringing activity.
OneKey® MLS has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512 (c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Copyright AdministratorOneKey® MLS
400 Broadhollow Road, Suite 5
Farmingdale, NY 11735